Save Our wild Salmon (SOS) has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy concerns. The following discloses SOS's information gathering and dissemination practices for data collected at www.wildsalmon.org
Web Site Content
SOS’s web sites may contain pages that have links to other websites not administered by SOS. SOS is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
Collection of Personal Data
SOS's sites use various online forms in which visitors can opt to send online action alerts, request information, and make donations. These web forms allow users to submit personal contact and billing information to SOS. Contact information obtained from the forms may be used to fulfill orders and distribute additional information to you about SOS. In all cases, visitors may opt-out of receiving future communications from SOS; see the choice/opt-out section below.
All email addresses collected from our websites are for SOS’s use only, and will not be shared, rented or sold. SOS will not engage members for solicitation of a product or service via email, and under no circumstances will SOS make a member's email address or phone number available to outside parties.
Occasionally, SOS conducts online surveys and asks site visitors for their contact information. We use data from our surveys for internal use only and for the sole purpose of improving member services and advancing our mission.
Save Our Wild Salmon is committed to protecting the privacy of its donors. We keep personal and gift information secure and use it only in accordance with the terms of this policy.
Save Our wild Salmon donors can be confident that:
• Each gift will receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
• Only authorized employees who have been trained in the proper handling of donor information will have access to this information.
• Save Our Wild Salmon will not sell, rent or share the personal contact information of donors with any other individuals or organizations.
• Contact information will be used only to update the donor on Save Our Wild Salmon activities, send information on fundraising campaigns, provide donor appreciation and send action alerts.
• All questions or concerns expressed by the donor will receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
• The donor’s name will be removed from all internal lists upon written request.
• Save Our Wild Salmon complies with the regulations of the Internal Revenue Service and the laws of all states in which we solicit donations.
• All requests to remain anonymous will be honored.
Thank you consideration and support for our work.
Please contact Joseph Bogaard if you have any questions or concerns at: 206-300-1003 //
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All financial data is transmitted using secure web technology. We utilize SSL (Secure Socket Layers), the most advanced online security system available. At all SOS sites your personal information and credit card number are encrypted by SSL.
One easy method to verify a web form's security is to check the bottom left corner of your browser. Whenever you enter a secure page on our website the broken key (or padlock) icon is replaced by a solid, secure key (or padlock). Whenever you see this icon, your personal information will be safely and securely transmitted over the web.
SOS supporters can, at any time, change or modify information previously provided.
To remove your information from our database, to discontinue future contacts, or to modify existing information, please contact us via one of the following methods:
2. You can send mail to the following postal address:Save Our wild Salmon
811 First Ave, #305Seattle, WA 98104
3. Calling our office at 1-206-300-1003 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, Pacific Time Zone)
Contacting Save Our wild Salmon
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, please contact us.